[Marketing] contract review, need to approve and sign .. now?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:28:49 PDT 2017

It was a subtle difference - they were clear we own all work produced
during the project.

The clarification is needed for prior IP they bring to the party. One of
the reasons to go with a company that does this for a living is they bring
IP and experience to the party.

I just want to double check that their IP (even if we have an unlimited
license) does not end up anywhere in the themes produced; since we intend
to share them with our sub-brands: geoforall.org, live.osgeo.org, etc...

The specific conflict is live.osgeo.org which is an LGPL project on GitHub:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc

(Cameron can I ask you to stick a LICENSE.txt file on that github :P )