[Marketing] Website / Rebranding Meeting May 3rd 2017

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 6 20:04:21 PDT 2017

Yes, Case Studies are regularly asked for, and very valuable for people
evaluating a technology. (I should know, I'm writing and sharing case
studies regularly as  the business development part of my day job).

But:

* The person/organisation who benefits from a case study is mostly
different to the person/organisation benefiting.

* Surprisingly, I've found there to be extensive diversity in the
aspects of each case studies which should be presented, often needing to
be tweaked to highlight requirements of the reader.

* All this times non-trivial time and effort to maintain, and at the
moment I don't think our volunteer community will realistically be able
to sustain it.

(By the way - if you do go ahead with Case Studies, I agree that
creating a template is a good idea)

Cheers, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254