[Marketing] OSCON social media

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Tue May 9 13:43:19 PDT 2017

I have posted personally then re=posting from foss4g account.

Thanks for representing for us all at OSCON. Have a great time.

-Guido

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 4:09 PM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did yesterday personaly, but tweets from osgeo twitter would be great.
>
> On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 11:57 AM Sara Safavi <ssafavi at boundlessgeo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Do you all want to post a tweet or something letting people know we're at
>> OSCON this week?
>>
>> So far we've had no public comms that I, as a "regular community person",
>> have seen related to OSGeo's presence at this event. Maybe I missed
>> something though!
>>
>> Hashtag is #OSCON, OSGeo's booth is 323-10...

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).