[Marketing] branding wrap up
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:42:15 PDT 2017
I cornered Julie West from Boundless for another "coffee break" chat:
C3 Current OSGeo green with secondary color
Here are the notes:
- Like F1 the most, G does not have "bar" so may look like a C
- Is F1 the same as QGIS Font choice?
- F1 "O" so similar to compass, discussion on QGIS approach of
folding into text (not interested)
- F2 - the font says "libre" how can that be a bad thing, membership
would like this :)
- F1 and F3 the most, F2 is a little narrow, skewed, too tall
- F1 and F3 weight is better
- Jody likes the F3 weight the best
- Jody: Likes all three of them
- *F3* happy medium, has the bar for "G"
- Like F3 the most
- Jody likes F3 the most
aside: Discussion on "OSgeo Green color"
- C1, C2, C3 --> C3
- C3 has more contrast with secondary color
- C3 is clear winner
- C4 bright? secondary is toned down ,more similar to C2
- C5 more contrast
- C6 is too light on both colors
- C1 looks okay like this, nice and clear
- Subrand is in the same font
- Going with Rubic woudl like to also keep both the same
- looks good!
- S2 is better :)
- still looks pretty clear when small
Black and white
- Appreciate two grays in BW2! A bit hard to see the difference
- BW3 steals the show
- love the white space in BW3
- looks great with all of them
- looks better than some of the others!
On 11 May 2017 at 11:37, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Out of yesterdays meeting we have a PDF
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B08AjQ2hqLipQmJoRzk5a2VqWnc/view> to
> review showing:
> - 3 font choices
> - 6 color choices
> - 3 black and white options
> - 2 compass sizes
> During the meeting we felt all the options were pretty good, and were
> happy to be guided by get interactive designer.
> I have shared the PDF in the board meeting (response ways "great" and
> "trust the designer don't ask us" as you may expect).
> This email is an invitation to review, I will respond shortly with my own
> Jody Garnett
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing