[Marketing] Website / Rebranding Meeting May 10th 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:56:06 PDT 2017

Here are the minutes from yesterday's meeting:​
 Website/Rebranding meetings
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0I-8svyRzZG8bs9ygnQCfovYvejS-SIDnqbscYifNY/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Action items:

   - Action: Branding, do with three colors and send to email list.
   - Present font option with black and white logo (to prevent distraction)
   - JG (done): Branding, present to board in progress update tomorrow
   - JG: May blog post, highlight progress, use branding, wire frames as
   work-in-progress, highlight new sponsor, etc..
   - Action: Will update project wireframe and send questions to the list
   - Action: Will make Sponsor wireframe and send questions to the list
   - Action: Will make Service Provider wireframe and send questions to the
   list
   - Action: Will make Local Chapter wireframe and send questions to the
   list

Aside: We had one adgenda topic we could not cover "OSGeo will present the
requirements for Faculty, Research and Students", would like to be in
position for this next week.