[Marketing] component 2 status update

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:14:39 PST 2017

Marc I noticed your "last thing before wrap up email" ... we also need to
accept component 2 website.

Here is my understanding of the status:

- Delivery of the component is blocked on sac hosting
- Marketing committee and board members reviewed website contents,
identifying several additional pages to migrate. I have not gone back and
reviewed since.
- Webmaps integration, we asked for help and while a meeting was not set up
Andreas was able to sort out most issues via github. I think we will need
to accept the map integration as provided (and trust our community comes up
with better tiles later).
- Functionality issues with the website have been fixed, the project pages
need to be retagged to show up correctly but that is a content problem.

Coming out of last weeks meeting Jeffrey Laust was checking over the
contract to see if we missed anything.

Q: Any update on website deliver to staging Alex or Jeffrey Lasut?

Q: Jeffrey if I make changes to beta (http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl) will
they be migrated to staging (staging.osgeo.org)?