[Marketing] Rebranded poster materials / Swag store

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 00:51:36 PST 2017

Hi Peter,
Most recent branding material is available at
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing
I guess eps and svg files can be used as base vector material for creating
such poster.
(Other elements could also be extracted from the PDF style guide if needed)
Hope  it helps, please share your poster with us when it is ready!
Good luck

Best,

Nick