[Marketing] Today's Meeting Agenda 2017-11-08 - Remaining Bugs

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:54:04 PST 2017

Thanks Jeffrey, Marc - here are the resulting actions:

   -

   Action: Contact Andreas for help on mobile scroll ignore
   -

   Action: Jody to set up breakout meeting to review migration of subpages
   -

   Action: Jeffrey to share component 2 signoff spreadsheet on marketing
   drive (project delivery signoff
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RItHzHM4Ltl5UiWSH_LQRPetQdMD4sQa9LX_tYG5IpQ>
   )
   -

   Action: Jody take component 2 signoff to Marketing list to review and
   approve via email
   -

   Action: Jody to sort projects into the right category after #19 prior to
   final migration
   -

   Action: Jeffrey to ask Alex where to store wordpress assets
   -

   Action: Jeffrey to reqeust styleguide source and place in google drive,
   jody to upload to github

   Action: Jeffrey to review styleguide feedback as “bug” with Pim