[Marketing] Discussion about budget for total incl. exhibition packs in 2018

Marc VLOEMANS marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:52:00 PST 2017

All,

I have send you all a link to the concept budget for Marketing in 2018:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUSj6o8wTltnVAUDvoev7qgvC1jipAcNuHEDyCIxiRQ/edit#gid=1577445783

Originally all line items in the sheet in lump sums: first and second
budget columns.

I very much like Astrid's idea of Exhibition packs, although for the larger
global and regional conferences we may need a larger pack-size than the two
offered. See:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Exhibition_Pack
So I have calculated how Astrid's approach would fit into the lump sums:
third budget column in my Drive sheet.

Have a look and comment in the doc.

Thanks, marc

Kind regards,