[Marketing] istSOS marketing material

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Nov 15 00:13:45 PST 2017

Dear Mark and marketing committee,
I would like to ask you if it is possible to have budget for project
promotion within the OSGeo family of course: stikers and t-shirt will have
istSOS & OSGeo logo

So I would like to ask if you could support the following expenses for 2018:

T-shirts for community sprints 200
T-shirts for promotion/users 700
Flyers for events (Community sprint, FOSS4G conferences, EGU, FOSSDEM...)]
100
Stickers (conferences, talks, general promotion)] 500
*TOTAL* *1500*

regards,
Maxi

--