[Marketing] component 2 status update

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 02:13:50 PST 2017

Updating the previous list:

- (in progress) Delivery of the website
- (not checked) Marketing committee and board members reviewed website
contents, identifying several additional pages to migrate. I have not gone
back and reviewed since.
- (no open bugs) Webmap integration
- (no open bugs) Functionality issues with the website have been fixed
- (done) the project pages need to be retagged to show up correctly but
that is a content problem.