[Marketing] Budget proposal Marketing Budget 2018

Marc VLOEMANS marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:27:16 PST 2017

Dear all,

I have(based on your input) put in our budget request for 2018, with
comments:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#OSGeo_Comittees

Astrid and Jody had a great suggestion to have for each chapter a 'starter
packet' to feature OSGeo with table and collateral.
See second tab for break down at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUSj6o8wTltnVAUDvoev7qgvC1jipAcNuHEDyCIxiRQ/edit#gid=1577445783

In 2016 we contributed to OSGeo Live CD for FOSS4G Global, not in 2017, so
to accommodate requests it is budgeted in 2018.

Website needs design updates etc in order to keep current. The 5,000 is an
estimate. Not doing it means we have to redo the site in 4-5 years time for
more money.

Hope this provides a good foundation to our efforts.

Kind regards,

Marc Vloemans

Mobile +31(0)651 844262
LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/marcvloemans