[Marketing] OSGeo projects logo symbol set needed

Marc VLOEMANS marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 04:08:47 PST 2017

All,

I understand what Nicolas suggests, we still have to find a story for the
fact that a Marketing Committee member would earn money for labour....
I don't want any back lash from this.

Budget adjusted, see:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUSj6o8wTltnVAUDvoev7qgvC1jipAcNuHEDyCIxiRQ/edit#gid=1577445783

Cheers, Marc