[Marketing] trying out footer enhancement

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:27:50 PDT 2017

Thanks Even,

Yeah the current appearance is too large for supplementary material. It is
my hope that we can make the text small for use as a proper footer (not
only for a disclaimer but also for other footnotes such as citations).

I will write your suggestion about a common page on the #108 bug report, I
do not think we will be able to have a single "legal" page in common for
all project pages (since they are all so different).