[Marketing] website acceptence review 15:00 UTC tomorrow 20 October

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 21:59:41 PDT 2017

Results of doodle poll are in, review time is 15:00 UTC Friday 20 October
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=10&day=20&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=215>
on hangout
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/am9keS5nYXJuZXR0QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ.7ln608ovaeibpems2s77rhji2q?authuser=0>
.

I reached out to the board members and Angelos is able to join us.

​
 Component 2 Review
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n5WzCqURZHTpkxV8DwqxOw56EVNuo53hHMyMeIYJ-Xg/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

Spreadsheet above based on the "site map", making a note of content we
expected migrated from drupal.

1) confirm migrated content
2) confirm site map functionality (we expect some pages to be missing osgeo
supplied content, example geoforall)
3) inventory osgeo supplied content, noting missing items that need to be
written
4) make a motion to accept component 2 website

This is a work party, so we can split up to check the pages.