[Marketing] [OSGeo-Conf] foss4g page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:17:01 PDT 2017

Thanks Eli, this is the kind of stuff we were checking today - to ensure
any drupal pages that people cared about were migrated over.

Some content that is internal to our community and committees will be moved
to the wiki. Most committees have been exclusively using the wiki already :)

Additional comments below.

On 20 October 2017 at 15:28, Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> wrote:

> (this probably won't make it to the marketing list since I'm not
> subscribed).
>
> Are we interested in the mundane details of these two pages:
>
> http://www.osgeo.org/conference

Migrated to here -
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/about/committees/conference-committee/

> and
>
> http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp

Missed!

> Would this section of the website be the place for that content?

I will have to defer to the conference committee on that.

> I don't find this link which is mostly historical to be that relevant,
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G

I linked to this from the page; but I agree it is mostly background
reading.