[Marketing] website acceptence review 15:00 UTC tomorrow 20 October

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 01:41:16 PDT 2017

+1 for using lower case with capital letters when needed, thanks Venka, and
Jody.

The whole menu looks much better like this, thanks Jeffrey & Pim for the
preview image.

This is good timing to recall that OSGeo should always be written OSGeo,
and that our acronym should never be written OSGEO, osgeo or whatever wrong
case.

Such rule should be stated very clearly by Mark'comm and be included in the
Style Guide IMHO (on page 12 'Logo usage: Don't, or on page 8 'Typography
principles)

Best,

Nick