[Marketing] website component 2 handover

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:22:09 PDT 2017

Action: Ask Alex to discuss how to hand over source code with SAC.

I have created the following issue for SAC:

- https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2018

Alex I figured you would want an issue, rather than just an email.

I do not know what to expect from "website source code", perhaps someone
with more word press experience can indicate what is expected?

In the meeting we considered GitHub Private Repo, GitHub Public Repo, OSGeo
GitLab. Is there anything else that should be considered?