[Marketing] web map breakout meeting requests

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:42:01 PDT 2017

To follow up on last week's actions here is a doodle poll to establish
availability for a web map breakout meeting: Here is a poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/b74ub3yd2348i6pt

Times are focused on Europe workday to respect Marvin's availability.

I am pleased to report that Marvin has gotten some functional assistance
via github (thanks Andreas Hocevar); but we still have some outstanding
issues with respect to cartography.

I am forwarding this Barend and other volunteers who have offered to help
but were not interested in joining the marketing mailing list.