[Marketing] Looking for list admin

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Sep 5 11:07:39 PDT 2017

Folks,

this list has currently two mostly dysfunctional list administrators
(one of them is myself). Is somebody interested in taking on the job? It
is not really a lot of work. Mostly confirming the odd mail that gets
stuck because it has a large attachment (Marketing is somewhat prone for
this) and sometimes help folks manage their subscription.

I'd be happy to continue but will be offline for unforeseeable continued
stretches of time and am therefore not a good candidate anymore.

Anybody interested please introduce yourself on this list. If the
committee chair confirms you I will let you have credentials and add
your email address to the mailman configuration.

Thanks,
Arnulf

--
http://arnulf.us