[Marketing] scribus or inkscape

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:39:32 PDT 2017

Pim I cannot remember how comfortable you are with github.

Here are links to the scribus files already in play (click on raw to
download):
qgis_letter.sla
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/qgis/qgis_letter.sla>
<--
recommended
gdal_letter.sla
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/gdal/gdal_letter.sla>
geomoose_letter.sla
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/geoomoose/geomoose_letter.sla>
geoserver_letter.sla
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/geoserver/geoserver_letter.sla>
openlayers_letter.sla
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/openlayers/openlayers_letter.sla>

And the svg files (if the text does not preview it is inkscape differences):
geonode_letter.svg
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/geonode/geonode_letter.svg>
mapserver_letter.svg
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/mapserver/mapserver_letter.svg>