[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] Proprietary GIS on our OSGeo website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:33:05 PDT 2017

That can work Sandro, and thanks for participating on the ticket.

I do find value in listing those keywords (under an appropriate heading) to
reassure people they have found what they are looking for. Indeed I hope
these pages will be shared as a link when people ask "You are still using
MapInfo?
Try this ..." (but that is step 3 "enthuse").

How much of your initial concern was providing a link? Or is it just
displaying the name (switching to MapInfo for the example here). It would
be kind of nice if the it behaved like a keyword, and linked to the project
page short listing all the projects that one can migrate to from MapInfo.
--
Jody