[Marketing] Component 3: Print Marketing Collateral Creation Review and Sign-off

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 20 22:49:53 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

I do not have the access to the Google Dirve. Could you pass access to
me?

It would be fine to have the files on github. This is where people
expect them.

The de translations are done and are waiting to be integrated on github
(file-names have to be defined)

I would volunteer to confirm the files on github. For suer Marc wold be
great. Maybe Luca would be great too. And an english native speaker for
review.

Astrid

--
Astrid Emde