[Marketing] business card template use

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 07:53:24 PDT 2017

Dirk you expressed interest in generating buisness cards.

Can you work from the provided EPS files? There is a front and a back; for
the back it would be handy to splice in your own drone image as appropriate.

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/business-card

I was able to make an empty sheet of busniess cards in word bring this in
as a background image; the next step for my limited skills would be to
redraw the triangles in the correct location, bring in the logo and mess
with the table formatting and font sizes until it lined up.

Or I could "just" edit it in InkScape and change the text.