[Marketing] OSGeo website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 05:19:44 PDT 2018

Vicky and SAC is the place to start for change to the website code base l,
we have been using the issue tracker to coordinate.

To work on a specific issue I would start there.

We have some budget in the marketing committee, and had a year of technical
support with our vendor ... which we did not have volunteers to make use
of. If there is interest and enough small things to form a contract it
would be great to follow that up also.