[Marketing] OSGeo symbols set

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 1 04:41:50 PST 2018

Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your great work on the symbols.

Here are my comments on some project logos.

* Change name of osgeo-live to osgeo-osgeolive as we now write OSGeoLive
* PostGIS uses a wrong logo: PostGIS logo looks like this:
https://postgis.net/docs/manual-2.4/images/PostGIS_logo.png
* PyWPS - should contain the text too http://pywps.org/
* mapfish - should contain the text in the logo http://www.mapfish.org/
* pgRouting logo looks like this https://pgrouting.org/

Shall we take the osgeo issue tracker to make comments?
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues

I also agree with Jody that some OSGeo logos do not follow the style
guide. But I still do like them. So we should get into discussion what
we do with the logos.

Astrid