[Marketing] Marketing kick-off meeting for OSGeo exhibition pack

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 22 12:57:00 PST 2018

Hello,

FOSSGIS and OSGeo Code Sprint are coming closer. So it is time to
prepare the exhibition packs.

I prepared a table in the OSGeo-wiki with screenshots and questions
about how much to order.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Exhibition_Pack#Material_Details

I can order the material and bring it to BaseCamp to give it to OSGeo
Members to take home to their country. Rest of the material can stay in
Bonn and can be send to the locations where they are needed.

Could we make a meeting next week to make decisions? (it is time as
OSGeo Code Sprint starts in 3 weeks)

Else we could discuss on the mailing list.

Greetings Astrid