[Marketing] Marketing kick-off meeting for OSGeo exhibition pack

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 02:54:11 PST 2018

Hi Astrid / list,

Last year you were kind enough to organise sending us materials for the first Irish OSGeo event. It was a great success, and we are organising another this year - https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ireland/Symposium2018

I'd be interested to discuss plans to have a central supplier to OSGeo for OSGeo Live USB keys. It took a lot of last minute copying to get these setup last year, and would be a huge help if they could be purchased ready-made. We'd be able to pay for the costs of the keys with money collected for the event - it is more the manual work we are trying to avoid.

Regards,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk