[Marketing] produce OSGeoLive 12.0 sticks

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 29 13:46:40 PDT 2018

Hello,

FOSS4G is coming closer and I would like to order the 500 USB Sticks for
FOSS4G.

I am already in contact with a provider and will put OSGeoLive 12 on it
afterwards (as it is not ready before 15.8.)

We have bbudget for 2018 already for marketing material. But I would
like to get an ok before I order (that was the reason why I also send
the mail to the board list - have soome feedback already from some weeks
ago)

So could you please give feedback.

Astrid