[Marketing] MOTION: order 500 usb sticks 16 GB USB 3.0

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 31 09:35:24 PDT 2018

Hello Guido,

maybe we can make it like in Bonn 2016

1. we can also create some USB with a copy of the iso on it

2. we can create with the workflow Angelos made for FOSS4G 2016 (but I
have to find it....) I could prepare some in Bonn already and the rest
maybe on Monday or tuesday before the conference.

Alternatively we could print the im the US (after the 15.8.) and you
bring them to Dar.

Astrid