[Marketing] MOTION: order 500 usb sticks 16 GB USB 3.0

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 31 09:38:05 PDT 2018

Hello,

I talked with mark about USB and he said, that they are not going to
make USBs (they did not manage).

We will not have sticks for everyone. But can hand them out at the OSGeo
booth and in the workshops (very usefull for the workshop organizer if
the participants are not prepared)

Many people have plenty of usbs already, so I think 500 shoul be ok.

Astrid