[Marketing] MOTION: order 500 usb sticks 16 GB USB 3.0

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:41:01 PDT 2018

+1 from me

As Guido said - there is a lot of work involved so we thank you Astrid.

We ordered 100 USB for the Irish OSGeo Local Chapter event in May - the
committee shared the job and wrote about 15 USB each.

We tried to find places which would pre-load data but this was difficult
and we didn't find a good solution.

Peter