[Marketing] produce OSGeoLive 12.0 sticks

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:26:17 PDT 2018

Hi Astrid !

+1 for producing 500 OSGeoLive usb sticks to be handed out at next events
OSGeo booths.
The print process and copies may also be handled by LOCs or local OSGeo
representative, and then refunded by OSGeo after approval by MarkComm.

Cameron, i do not believe the Committee is 'empty'. It only needs a Chair
for now, and its active members are now recovering from the work achieved
last year.
This does not mean we cannot vote on new motions, or that every new
decision should necessarily be transfered to the Board :)

My 0,2 €

Best,

Nick