[Marketing] Approval for Service Provider: Geocursos

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:04:09 PST 2018

Looks good! You should be able to cross link your profile page to the
service provider page.

There is one sentence that does not read clearly to me. When you introduce
the the course offerings you say “He teaches the following courses“. If the
company is just you there is a single person option, or if you have
incorporated you probably want to write these sections to say the company
name (it is fine to repeat) or to say “The company”.

You may wish to link out to your blog or other resources?

And I like your logo :)