[Marketing] project contributor t-shirt design and estimate request for GeoTools PMC

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:50:07 PST 2018

Good afternoon marketing committee:

A request here from the GeoTools PMC in response to a recent code-sprint we
completed last month. We would like to request a t-shirt design and quote
(ideally with "printing" in Europe and North America to save shipping
costs).

*A t-shirt design similar to "I am an OSGeo Contributor" used for website
participants. Idea would be to use a solid project appropriate color, the
project's two color logo, on the front. On the nape of the neck, or on
the sleeve, a tasteful "OSGeo Project" logo.*

The hope is for a tasteful t-shirt contributors will actually wear beyond
their local foss4g conference:

   - I am a GeoTools contributor
   - I am a GeoServer contributor
   - I am a GeoNetwork contributor

It is anticipated that other project teams will end up requesting t-shirts
for their teams over the course of 2019 (indeed we can suggest it when
asking projects to outline their 2019 budget).