[Marketing] let's work on some OSGeo Website tickets

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:34:22 PST 2018

Please work on ... you exams :)

When I you return I would like to work on two wiki pages with you (and then
get the board to approve):
- A page on OSGeo sponsoring (we can ask potential events/activities to
review our goals before asking, and then consider which committee they
should ask)
- A page on code sprints where we present the idea of "osgeo hosting"
(which easier to understand then being a financial backstop etc...)

It may also be smart to provide examples of the kind of sponsorship that
has been done, to set expectations really low. We work with people, and
what little money we have goes towards supporting those people.