[Marketing] Suggestions: OSGeo Marketing

Fernando Quadro fsquadro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:46:50 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Responding to Cameron, I also think it should be a profile of the planet
OSGeo (twitter.com/planetosgeo), regardless of the profile of OSGeo (
twitter.com/osgeo).

I can create yes, no problem! Just need to know which email will be the
account owner (example: marketing at osgeo.org)?

About LinkedIn, this showcase* was created by Get Interactive:

https://www.linkedin.com/company/get-interactive/

In my opinion, the correct thing was to create a Company page for OSGeo. I
can help, I just need to know how to proceed!

*
https://www.linkedin.com/help/testing/answer/45806/criacao-de-uma-showcase-page?lang=en

Best regards,

Fernando Quadro