[Marketing] joining the marketing committee

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Thu Sep 20 07:30:08 PDT 2018

Thanks Adam for putting the wiki page together.

I have edited the meeting page to add some more formality to it. My goal
was to make it easy to use the Agenda to focus the meeting discussion and
to make it easy to build meeting minutes into the page.

I have added some responsibilities to the page so that we can all share the
work of preparing and running the meeting. There is now a section for
describing:

- who is taking the minutes (editing the page as we meet I hope)
- who is leading the sections of the meeting

Please feel free to add your name as a discussion leader or as the minute
taker.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2018-09-24

I added all this context in the page to help get everyone involved and to
keep the meeting from being the responsibility of one person. I would
totally understand if others felt this was overkill and would be happy to
remove the roles. I am trying this out and sharing it as an example, but we
all are in charge of deciding what stays and what goes.

Thanks,

Guido