[Marketing] updated service provider instructions
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:09:10 PDT 2019
As requests for service provider author role come in:
1. Login to website
2. Hot tip - search user to manage roles without the wait:
3. Add roles (near the bottom of their profile page)
Roles we commonly set:
For working with events, resources and local chapters:
* *author* for people that can write an event but can not publish (normally
to people that very seldom do this task)
* *editor* create and review pending events done by an author (checking
that link is ok before publishing)
For working on projects:
* *project author* for people that can write a project posts (but not
publish). Used buy project members.
* project team capability of changing roles to other users, use it wisely!
* project editor used by incubation committee members to publish projects
(confirming that they are collaborative, open source, and spatial)
For working on service provider posts:
* *service provider author* used to write service provider posts
* service provider editor used by the marketing committee to publish
service provider pages (check link is okay before publishing)
Everyone on this committee is welcome to have *service provider editor* role
(to review and approve pages when complete).
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 21:07, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have updated the "Add Service Provider" page ahead of foss4g:
> Any assistance promoting the above instructions ahead of the event would
> be appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing