[Marketing] Request for Service Provider Author role

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:15:59 PDT 2019

You are all set up, please email us back when you have your SunGIS page
ready for review (we mostly care that the logo template is used or our
layout does not work well).

Keep in mind that this website is for outreach so many of the visitors will
not be comfortable with open source yet and could use your professional
assistance, training and products.