[Marketing] [OSGeoLive] looking for the OSGeoLive svg version of the one-page-flyer

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 06:43:26 PDT 2019

Hello Astrid:

The OSGeo Live PDF was generated by GetInteractive and is contained in the
osgeo-onepage-a4.indd
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/collateral/one-page-info/001-EU-size/osgeo-onepage-a4.indd>
file
alongside the one page osgeo handout.

You may wish to contact GetInteractive and see if they can quickly make the
required changes for us. One of our members here has an InDesign license
and can edit also.

The goal was to keep the designer in their preferred environment due to
coast. As it was Pim (and Anita) spent way to much time trying to get
Scribus to work (sigh). At least this way we have the original files to
work from.