[Marketing] Atol CD / Hello

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 08:10:51 PST 2019

Thanks for reaching our Caroline, this is the correct place to ask for
"author" and "service provider author" access.

You should now be able to create that service provider page, as a member of
our community you also have the ability to add
resources (documents/presentations/whitepapers), events and news items.

I have written up extensive notes on how to add a service provider page
<https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/>
(please
make use of the logo template provided there).

The open source projects you mention are not yet on our project list,
perhaps we could talk about this when you are done your service provider
page.

Thank you for taking part in our community.