[Marketing] Atol CD / Hello

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:01:08 PST 2019

The marketing committee focuses on listing companies/organizations that
provide geospatial open source services.

To list projects I need to send you over the the "osgeo incubation
<https://www.osgeo.org/about/committees/incubation/>" email list
the data integrator gis plugin and double check it is open source, and then
give you access to create a project page.