[Marketing] shall we look for a new chair for the Marketing Committee?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 23:15:54 PST 2019

A few months ago we decided to co-chair after our time on the board was
up.  I see you have been re-elected - congrats!

I am willing to chair but it will have to be at the run-the meetings level
for a bit as the incubation committee needs some encouragement (many of our
docs are still orphaned on the old website).

I would much prefer to do-chair if anyone else is willing (I think that is
a smarter approach given volunteer availability and not wanting to leave a
committee inactive for stretches of time).

I also think we could rename to “outreach” or “advocacy” committee to
attract more of our members who many not necessarily feel they have a
marketing background....