[Marketing] so do we want a budget this year?

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 30 05:54:31 PST 2019

Hello,

thanks Jody for creating the budget page.

Am 30.12.2019 12:29 schrieb Jody Garnett:
> Thoughts when making that page:
> a) I would love a review from those involved in making live USB
> sticks.

We should calculate 4 Euro per usb. So if we would like to provide usbs
at the regional events we have should at least calculate with 100 sticks
minimum per event.

4 x 100 = 400 Euro

Most of the events asked for more usbs +- 200

We should add more money to the calculation.

> b) I think we should try and actually make press releases this year
> and see if it has an effect

Very good idea.

Astrid