[Marketing] marketing budget 2019

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:59:20 PST 2019

If I can add something to the list ... the "maps" on the website.

We cut scope in 2017 because we figured our community would help (and we
hired web designers not web mappers). Well our community did not help ...
probably assuming it is 'easy' and someone else will do it.

Can we put aside .. say 5000 to integrate the maps:
- https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/
- https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/
- https://www.osgeo.org/service-providers/

I am going to say "integrate" rather than "fix", we could also ask that are
cartography be followed?