[Marketing] OSGeoLive 2019 budget request

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 01:50:07 PST 2019

Dear Marketing committee,

On the behalf of the OSGeoLive project, I would like to present its
proposal for 2019 budget available here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeoLive_Budget_2019

This projected expenses are funding of community events and advertising
like stickers, tshirts and USB keys.
This budget will be also use for the project development, as we would like
to port OSGeoLive on the cloud and help our translators with machine
translation, so part of the budget will be used for those purposes.

If the OSGeoLive is requested to provides USB keys to conference as
suggested, we'll probably need to ask for an advance for those unexpected
costs.

Thanks for considering this request.

Best regards,

Nicolas Roelandt