[Marketing] motion:

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 15 10:12:45 PDT 2019

Hello,

thanks everybody for voting. And great that we will have a FOSS4G
youtube account soon.

I will create the account. If someone is interested to help with the
youtube account you are welcome.

See also: https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/37

+1 to retire people from the committee after 1 year of no activty.

Astrid