[Marketing] USB Sticks with OSGeoLive for FOSS4G 2019

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 17 13:20:43 PDT 2019

Hello Peter,

thanks for your feedback.

Good idea to order a larger print run. I will checkout what is possible.

The idea to let the provider already put OSGeoLive directly on the
sticks sounds good. But I do not know whether OSGeoLive is ready in time
to get this done. We could try.

Shall we do a motion like fror the youtube account., Or shall I go ahead
as it is already listed in the budget.

Astrid

>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2019#OSGeo_Committees