[Marketing] Marketing Templates?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:26:47 PDT 2019

Sure thing, all the “collateral” stuff for prong is on GitHub:

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral

One thing to keep in mind is that many of the templates can be customized
with your own photo (if you have a great Michigan map or drone photo to
share). See the style guide for details (
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/branding/styleguide-osgeo.pdf
)

We also have some budget and may be able to get some of that printed for
your event. Thanks for taking OSGeo to your state conference.